Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Paintin' With Puddin'

Camden was in a particularly cranky mood yesterday morning and was not content with any of our normal games, toys or activities.
What's a mom to do?!?



It was just about his morning snack time and I was rummaging through the fridge to find him some yogurt when I found one last vanilla pudding cup hiding in the back of the refrigerator. I immediately popped open the pudding cup, pulled out a cookie tray and headed outside.
Once I changed Camden into his "suit" (as he calls it)
we went outside and he dug in.





Disclaimer:
I must admit that I stole this idea from my sis-in-law after she did it with her kiddos...I cannot take creative credit.
Thanks for sharing Christine! :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

so cute!! Sometimes we really need to let them get down and dirty! I do think though your activity tuned out better than mine, both were a huge mess at the end!