Monday, January 11, 2010

Travel, A Party and Germs

It's taken me quite a while to post anything because of all of the germs we've had floating around our house but we're finally all healthy and back to our usual routine.

Two weekends ago Camden and I flew to Las Cruces for my Grandmother's surprise 75th birthday party. GG was able to see all of her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.









While I did manage to catch a few good pictures of the family, this is how Camden and I spent the large majority of the weekend:



We got all the way to Las Cruces when Camden decided to get sick. He spent three days coughing, sneezing, running a fever and throwing up. Thankfully, he got over throwing up before we had to fly home but didn't get to feeling 100% for a few more days.

No comments: