Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our Easter...Short & Sweet

I'll give you the Reader's Digest version of our Easter since I'm short on time (school is killing me) and had a request for pictures. Easter morning we got up bright and early to go to church for breakfast, early service, Sunday school and an Easter egg hunt. After our full morning we came home, died eggs and ate lunch. The boys then took naps that were much to short followed by our own egg hunt in the backyard, dinner and then spent what was left of our crazy
busy day together hanging out.

These are two of the few pictures I managed to take where
both boys were looking at the camera.





This is what I had to endure before getting those "gems."
To be honest...these are my favorites.







Just a few other random pictures I thought were cute.








No comments: