Thursday, November 10, 2011

T-Shirt Time

For some reason I got it in my head that I wanted to make the kids t-shirts with their hand prints. Christine and I googled different hand print animals and went back and forth about what we wanted to do before letting the kids chose themselves. Amazingly, they all chose different animals so we decided to go with a zoo theme.







We made a trip to the craft store to buy paint and t-shirts that turned out to be way too big. The next day was spent turning Camden's hand into a tiger, Kiera's hand into a zebra, Kaiden's into an elephant (which we all decided was the cutest) and Deegan's foot print into a lion.
We made individual shirts for the kids and a compilation
shirt for the grandparents.





I use the term "we" loosely. Christine said that I was in charge of the idea, painting, decorating...basically anything to do with this whole shirt business. She was in charge of childcare (without it the shirts wouldn't have been completed) but was willing to take credit for the shirts if they turned out cute. Which they did. Good job Christine! :)




No comments: