Friday, December 4, 2009

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

This is Camden's first snow!
(not counting the few flurries when he was born or last year when it snowed overnight and was gone by early morning)
This is the first time he's actually seen it snow.



We were out running errands when the rain changed to snow so we made a quick hat and glove purchase to ensure he would be warm and cozy as we went out exploring the snow.



It didn't take long for him to say "Cold rain! Cold Mommy!" which was my cue to head inside but I'm happy to say that I caught a few adorable moments of him in the snow.



I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will accumulate some throughout the afternoon so we will be able to make a "no-man" (even a tiny one) after Camden's nap. It's all he's talked about since we told him it was going to snow yesterday.


1 comment:

Christine said...

I hope it continues so we get more pics of his "no*man"