Sunday, April 11, 2010

All Dressed Up

Brian and I attended the wedding of two dear friends this weekend. We were so happy to be a part of their special day. It gave the two of us a chance to get dressed up and have a few nights out.



My Mom flew in for a visit and to babysit. We were out most of the evening on Friday and all day Saturday with all of the wedding festivities so we needed a reliable and trustworthy babysitter.
Who better than Nana??



We snapped a few pictures before we headed downtown for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. (Camden had to sneak in and get his picture taken too)Sad to say I didn't get any pictures
from the wedding; I forgot the camera.

1 comment:

Christine said...

You both look so nice! Seeing Brian in a suit is funny to me....doesn't happen very often!