Monday, August 15, 2011

Visiting G.G.

Last week the boys and I went to visit my Grandmother, their G.G. in Las Cruces. It was the first time I've flown with both boys by myself and it was, to say the least, quite an adventure. The trip home was much less eventful than the trip going. Something about a squirmy 9 month old and a rambunctious 3 1/2 year old cooped up in that tiny row of seats doesn't make for a relaxing flight. Anyway...after a quick two hour flight and an hour drive in the car (we drove from El Paso to Las Cruces) we made it to see G.G.





We spend the next two days visiting with my Aunt Lee, Uncle Ray, Lauren, Paul, Claire, my parents and of course G.G. It was the first time any of them had, with the exception of my parents, seen Deegan. There were plenty of hugs, smiles, laughs and stories to go around. I'm so glad that we had the opportunity to spend some quality time with my family and am happy they didn't mind (too much) that we made more noise and a mess than they're used to.






No comments: