Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Puddin' Time

The pictures say it all:

I let Camden dig into his own little bowl of pudding after finishing his lunch today. He started off using his spoon so well and got 90% of the pudding in his mouth. The other 10% was on his face, in his hair or smeared across the table. He finished the last few bites with his fingers but didn't miss the opportunity to lick the bowl clean. Even after cleaning him up he still smells like chocolate.
My little puddin' pie!

No comments: