Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day & Birthday

Both "holidays" all rolled into one!



I've been slacking on the whole blogging thing lately and honestly don't have a good excuse other than I just haven't had the desire to sit down and write anything. I'll try to get back on the ball and get my little booty back to posting.



Now back to Mother's Day/Birthday weekend...
We used the weekend as an excuse to ditch our diet and eat everything we've been depriving ourselves. Brian bought me a fruit tart that I had be hinting about for weeks. It was more sugary-cream filling than fruit but it was delicious! Saturday afternoon we trekked down to Kemah to hang out on the boardwalk. We took Camden on the Carousel, rode the train, walked the boardwalk and ate at one of my favorite resturants, T-Bone Tom's. Sunday was spent at home with a sick baby boy. Camden developed a viral respiratory infection (which we discovered after taking him to the doctor Monday) and he needed a little extra TLC.



I am truly blessed to have such a wonderfully supportive and caring husband who makes me feel special everyday. I don't know what I would do without him by my side. I am also blessed to have a healthy, spunky, adorable son who has filled my life with a happiness and love I didn't know existed until he was born. I wonderful Mother's Day and birthday with my beautiful family...I couldn't ask for anything more.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Aww poor Camden, I hope he is feeling better!! Great call on the appreciated every day, we just can not stand for just 1 day a year....miss you

tzweed said...

Glad you had a good weekend. Wish we could have been together!