Friday, October 9, 2009

The Little Gym

Camden and I have been attending the Super Beast (Mommy & Me) class at the Little Gym. We signed up about two months ago when Camden started climbing and hanging on everything around the house. We also thought that it would be a fun way for him to socialize with other kids his age. The class starts off with a warm up activity followed by the parachute, free exploration, a focus skill, songs and finger plays, balls and finally bubbles.
Camden absolutely LOVES it! (so does Mommy)









Both of us are kept pretty busy during the class so I haven't had the opportunity to take oodles of pictures like I normally do. Even the few I got today were towards the end of class since I totally forgot I had packed my camera in the diaper bag. Next time I'll try to catch him on the high bar swinging like a monkey or on the balance beam...those are his two favorite activities aside from the bubbles.

No comments: