Thursday, November 11, 2010

Six Weeks

It is hard to imagine how fast the last six weeks have gone by. They seem to have gone faster with little D than they did with big C.
I love our alphabetical order initials!
Although I may be a little nerdy for using them.

Anyway...
Here is my chunky little monkey:



Deegan is a relaxed and mellow baby who only seems to fuss when he's hungry-although he seems to be hungry all the time! (hints him being a chunky monkey) He's staying awake for longer periods of time throughout the day and is much more inquisitive and alert during those times. He seems to stare at everything around him like he's trying to figure this crazy ol' world out. He's sleeping a good five hour stretch at night although he tends to think its play time once he's done feeding rather than time for him to go back to bed. We're not exactly sure what he weighs now (we don't go back to the pediatrician until his 2 month check up) but shows around 10.5 pounds when I weigh him on our scale at home. He's well into three month clothes. He's starting to babble but I'm still waiting on "real" smiles.



Like I said, it's hard to believe how fast six weeks has passed and how much he's already changing. Although we're still adjusting to being a quad I couldn't imagine our family without our little D.


No comments: