Monday, December 6, 2010

Catching Up

I have so many pictures I want to get posted from our Thanksgiving trip but haven't had the time to sit down and give them the "story" that they deserve so I'm simply going to post them so that I can feel caught up.

My two turkeys in the shirts my Mom made them:





Camden and Madison after "helping" set up the lawn
decorations at my parents:



The boys shot off Brian's rocket and had to hoist Camden up onto the roof to fetch it when the wind caught the parachute:





Deegan loved soaking in the tub. We had to just chunk him in the big bath tub (not really chunk, but you know what I mean) and do a bath without the little tub we use at home. An inch or so of water and a squishy bathmat and he was in bath heaven. He loved splashing around so much that we've abandoned the baby bath at home too.




No comments: