Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's About Time & Turkey

I has been close to a month since I posted anything. Excuse? I have been beyond busy with school, the boys are more active and into things than ever, Brian has been busy at work and has been working later than usual and when I finally had a few minutes to sit down and do something non school related on the computer blogging was not on the top of my list.

For the few of you who read my little blog and may have noticed my absence this will come as good news: I am done with school for the semester! I am going to play catch up and unload the pictured on my camera and try to get back to posting a little more regularly.







We went to my parents' house for the week and spent a lot of time with family. The trip and visit was great with the exception of a stomach bug that attacked Camden and quickly spread to everyone else in the house. With that being said here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving.
















No comments: