Monday, November 24, 2008

Potty Professional

Camden is ten months old today! It is near impossible to believe that in just two short months my baby will be a year old and no longer be a "baby" at all. He's growing up way to fast already. *sigh*

On to the potty story...
Camden may just be a few months short of a year old and no where near the age of being potty trained but he is already a little pro in the bathroom...at flushing that is.


When I was cleaning the other day he was crawling up and down the hallway and playing with a few toys I had out when he decided he wanted to come into the bathroom and check out what his Mommy was up to. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be the case for most small children, but he was immediately drawn to the toilet. He pulled himself up (keep in mind I just cleaned and the lid was closed) and started to check things out.
It only took a few moments for him to find the lever that flushes the toilet and only a moment more for him to pull down on it with both hands causing it to flush and him to laugh. This continued several times before he was off to throw toys into the bathtub.



Thank goodness everything was squeaky clean and free of germs. Maybe since he's mastered the flushing technique early I won't have to remind to do so every time he goes to the bathroom once he's potty trained. (I made myself laugh with that comment)


1 comment:

tzweed said...

Aww! He's getting sooo big! I can't believe he's almost a year. We can't wait to see you guys! Only 3 weeks, I can't believe it.