Friday, May 14, 2010

A New Name

Since we moved and redecorated Camden's room I've wanted to redo the wall letters that spelled his name. Originally, we were not very creative. They were painted white, green, blue and finally red. The red still matched his bedding and room so I didn't think another coat of paint was entirely necessary but wanted to dress them up a bit. I used some of the material from an extra sheet that coordinated with his bedding, ribbon and multicolored buttons to create his new letters.

I did all of the prep work-cutting, gluing, measuring and such but Camden picked out all the buttons and, with my gluing assistance, glued them all into place. Such a simple little way for him to help but he had such a sense of accomplishment. When we were finished he said, "Those are my new letters!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.