Sunday, May 2, 2010

Reunited And It Feels So Good

This past weekend Brian, Camden and I loaded up the car and headed to the old farmhouse where my Grandfather grew up outside of Albany. Since it is a little bit of a drive, we broke the trip up and made a pit stop in Ft. Worth to visit my dear friend Dixie and her hubby Jimmy.
(which I have no pictures of)

The farmhouse is over 100 years old. My Grandfather's brothers gather along with their families there each year. We were able to see not only aunts, uncles, cousins and all their kiddos but also both of my brothers, Grandmother, one of my sis-in-laws, my niece Madison and my parents. We spent the day playing outdoors, going for walks, eating yummy BBQ, catching caterpillars and catching up.

I took oodles of pictures.
These are just a few...it would take an entire page to post them all.


















No comments: