Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Twinkies

I must admit that I've always had choice words when I see a set of twins who are dressed identically from their outfit and accessories to the way their hair is parted. I had my fair share of matching outfits when I was a wee little one; not that I ever had any identical outfits since I was the only girl but my brothers and I were often dressed to match especially for family pictures, holidays and other special events.

Ever since we found out that we were expecting our second little boy I've been on the look out for matching outfits. I know what you're thinking and I've managed to overcome my feelings of guilt about ridiculing other parents for doing the same. It is not an easy task to find an outfit that will fit both a newborn and a toddler going into a 2t so you can imagine my excitement when I came across an ADORABLE set of Halloween pajamas that will fit both of my little guys.



Now they are just pajamas but you can bet that there will be plenty of pictures taken of both of my little skeletons. I am still searching for the perfect little brother and big brother outfits and will fully expect others to harbor the same feelings for matching outfits that I used to.

No comments: